Nafi Abdiovski, who escaped from Shuto Orizari, with a single prison sentence awaiting finality, would be released from prison on March 4, 2040, said the spokesperson of VMRO-DPMNE, Naum Stoilkovski. He said the 16 wrongful convictions carried a single prison term of 17 years, 6 months and 20 days.
“There is no department of internal affairs in Macedonia where Nafi is not wanted for a crime. He is wanted by SVR Sveti Nikole, he is wanted by SVR Kichevo, he is wanted by SVR Tetovo, he is wanted by SVR Shtip, he is wanted by SVR Struga, he is wanted by SVR Skopje. Sentenced to 8 months, returning prisoner, awaiting finality for 16 offenses and a single prison sentence of 17 and a half years, contrary to the law, instead of ‘Idrizovo’, they take him to Shuto Orizari and give him an assessment to be in a semi-open ward and the man escaped. Another movie scenario, a thriller about cooperation between the mafia and the government. And no one has taken responsibility so far, neither will there be any responsibility nor will there be a resignation. The case is a scenario, the silence confirms that,” Stoilkovski said.
He asked the authorities to answer why they have photos with the convict.
- The Minister of Internal Affairs, Oliver Spasovski, must answer what he is looking for in an embrace with this man, known to all SVR in Macedonia? But also to answer about Abdiovski’s connections with all his colleagues.
– Minister Ljupcho Nikolovski must answer about the relationship with Abdiovski, did they cooperate and in which part? Maybe in the anti-corruption section.
- The Minister of Political System, Artan Grubi, must answer about the closeness and the possible cooperation with Abdiovski as soon as they are photographed intimately?
- The government spokesman, Muamet Hoxha, must answer for his closeness with Abdiovski, evident from such cordial photos taken in the middle of the government?
- The adviser in the government cabinet, Ljube Boshkoski, must answer about the relationship with Abdiovski, is he his collaborator, does he help him in attracting foreign direct investments?
- The government service must answer how many times Abdiovski was in the government, who received everything for Abdiovski to have a whole portfolio of photos from the government, inside the offices, even from the prime minister’s office.
– The former government spokesman, and now a member of Stevo Pendarovski’s cabinet, Mile Bosnjakovski, must answer what is the reason for his closeness and immediacy with Abdiovski for joint photos in the Government? Do they perhaps have photos from Abdiovski’s visits and the “Vodno” villa?
– Stevo Pendarovski also has to answer about the relationship with Abdiovski as an obvious member of his election staff and the joint photos?
- The former minister, then government adviser, now ambassador-in-waiting, Edmond Ademi, for the ambassadorship in Madrid, must answer when he received it and what he discussed with Abdiovski, how close are they to such photos coming out of the minister’s office when he was a minister?
- Tomislav Tuntev, but also the Civil Aviation Agency, whose director he is, must answer what Abdiovski asked for in the director’s office, what is the relationship between the two of them, what business does Tuntev have with a person wanted by all departments of internal affairs instead of working and did he earn that 3,300 euro monthly salary?
- Mile Zecevic, but also SDS, must answer for the connections of the general secretary of SDS with Nafi Abdiovski, for his role in the election processes in Macedonia?
- SDS and the government service must also answer for Abdiovski’s connections with Zoran Zaev, a photo in his office with Mila Tsarovska, a long-time minister in the SDS Government.
- Furthermore, Abdiovski’s connections with the former general secretary of the government, Muhammed Zeqiri.
- SDS and the Government must respond to Abdiovski’s connections with the ambassador, now a professor at the Faculty of Security, Pavle Bogoevski. SDS must answer for the photos and the closeness of this wanted man from all sectors of internal affairs in Macedonia with the former general secretary, Kiratsovski, as well as for a number of MPs, officials, well-known persons of SDS.
- The Assembly, but also the DUI, must answer what Talat Xhaferi is asking to be photographed with a man known to all SVR in the country?
“Dear ones, this sequence has no end. It is about a man for whom there are serious connections with the SDS, with the Government, and he has a considerably serious record. And SDS will again pretend that it is not responsible for his escape, that it has nothing to do with him, it will keep its pet directors, and everyone who owns a government “family” photo album will be released from prison.
With all these characters, in the purse of all criminals, there will be neither reforms nor justice in Macedonia is possible. Only those who do not serve the mafia, those who have nothing to do with SDS and DUI go to prison.
Such escapes are not accidental, therefore a serious investigation is needed into what is happening with the prisons, which is impossible with these people in power. We demand immediate resignation and responsibility, first of all from Filip Andov-Sokol, the director of the prison in Shuto Orizari, and previously Zaev’s adviser, as well as the resignation of everyone in the Government.